Saturday, September 26, 2009

Alice In Wonderland Tea Party


I have wanted to do this theme for so long, I really had fun with this one! I was really torn between doing really intense bright colors or the colors of the Queen's footmen; a black, white and red palette. Since most of my tea parties are done in the foo-foo colors, I decided on the black and white!

I went a little mad while putting my invitations together! Although I thought they were quite cute, they were way too time consuming. I am glad I have pictures because I most likely will not attempt these again!


The invitations are rolled up as a scroll inside the jar that says, "Read Me".

The teacups
with a 3-D face were purchased separately on E-Bay, (during my E-Bay addiction period!)


The queen awaits the Mad Hatter Relay participants.

To justify spending money on the Queen of Hearts costume, I made most of the others. In a few cases, it was cheaper to buy a costume than to make it.

You can see more of the Alice In Wonderland pictures on my photo show site:

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/NR4CI4Bs






The Mad Hatter Relay Race.




The Bass and Frog Footmen posing with Alice.


No comments:

Post a Comment